corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sub Rattles!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sub Rattles!
breezey

User status: Offline
18th Jun 08 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, today i was driving with my system on, and the sub started to make a rattling noise as if there was something in the port. When i took the sub out i saw that the cone has detached itself from the spider (bit above the magnet).

Can this be fixed or should i scrap it?

any ideas please.
FAZ
Premium Member

18th Jun 08 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a new 1, repairing it will either, not work, ruin the qality of sound or ruin the sub even more, personally id be pissed off, but by a new 1, wt sub isit?
N3CRO

19th Jun 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its well and truely fooked mate.
Buy a new one
joes_1.4_16v_sport

19th Jun 08 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by breezey
Hi, today i was driving with my system on, and the sub started to make a rattling noise as if there was something in the port. When i took the sub out i saw that the cone has detached itself from the spider (bit above the magnet).

Can this be fixed or should i scrap it?

any ideas please.

What sub is it?

You can mend them... Depends if its expensive to buy another 1
breezey

19th Jun 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its this 12inch 600W mutant sub, hits hard but not the lowest i have heard, but then again i got it for a reasonable price!
yeh i may get a JBL they take queit a pounding
breezey

21st Jun 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rang up the company i brought it from and i have a years guarentee
replacement here i come!

New Poll