corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice please (engine swap)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice please (engine swap)
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
28th Jun 08 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my engines been grinding for a while (ive posted a topic up a while ago) and a lad that works for vauxhall that I know has told me thats its the cambelt bearing or something, and the pulleys, also the water pump might be on the way out.

I'm guessing this is gunna be a fairly expensive job and the lad who had the car last, i recently found out ragged the bo***cks of it so the engine may be completely nackered

Was just wondering really what other people would do?

its a 1.4 so preferably id like more power anyways.

Anybody know how much you can pick up an alright engine n get it fitted for?

been offered a 2 litre 8v cav sri engine (130bhp) but im not sure if that will cost a lot to put in

what would you do?

cheers, Greg

New Poll