corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b sxi over fueling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b sxi over fueling
JON SXI

User status: Offline
30th Jul 08 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a corsa b sxi. the problem with it is it i think it is over fueling as i am only getting roughly 60 miles per ten pounds of fuel which is about 8.5l i think also where the center section of the exhaust meets the cat it is leaking a bit at the joint an when i had the engine running the other day their was un burnt fuel dripping out where the leak is. the engine mods i have are an induction kit and a cat back system without a centre silencer do you think any of the mods would be affecting it or not. Any advice on what the problem is would be appreciated. Also i have tried resting the ecu a number of times with no success
JON SXI

30th Jul 08 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yh the eml isnt on either
mattk

30th Jul 08 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what induction kit is it? if its an open cone take it off and throw it

New Poll