corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » suspesion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suspesion
chucky-cc

User status: Offline
   12th Sep 08 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey just wanted to see if im the only one with this problem. ive got a 1.2 16v corsa b, when i first got it it had a jamex lowering kit, everything was fine even tho now n then i would feel the wheels rub on the side of the arch these where only 15"s. when i got 17"s i made the wheel arches larger but the wheels were still to big and were rubbin on the side. ( probably because it was too low) i then changed the suspension to standard and everything was fine ( even tho it looked like a monster truck), however, when i got to about 50mph the car started to shake really bad, i fitted a strut bar, this helped slightly but not a lot. what are my options?: should i put the jamex kit back on and make the arches bigger?
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Sep 08 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=452947

?
cunningham

12th Sep 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell rims get a set with correct offset and put jamex kit back on

New Poll