corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Battery Issue ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battery Issue ??
Corsa_Joel

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drove to work this morning at around 10am and everything was fine. Just went to start the car on my lunchbreak, for a split second the dashboard lights flashed on and then flashed off.
Now there is nothing happening when I try to start the car and the dashboard lights aren't coming on.

Guessing it just needs a jump start as its probably been caused by the cold weather, but could it be anything else more serious?
mattk

10th Jan 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you battery has just died, mine did the same on my corsa, was fine then about 5 mins later it wasnt
Corsa_Joel

10th Jan 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate, hopefully go give it a jump start soon and it will be fine.
Think its defo time to replace the battery though had an issue around a month ago with it needing a jump start too.

New Poll