corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best oil?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best oil?
danbo

User status: Offline
11th May 09 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, just wondering what the best oil to use is for 1.6 sport, i usually get quite good stuff but i want some decent stuff and unsure whats best? cheers for any recommendations
dalejones

11th May 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey dan! vauxhall oil is one of the best mate the GM 10w40 or evan 5w40 this time of year, didnt kno u had a 1.6 sport u bought another one hav ya?
danbo

11th May 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer got a modified one like i was gonna do to the one you had but sold all my bits and worked out cheaper getting one already done lol. did need money for holiday but was cancelled. Has lots done and the work would have cost way more more me to do to my old one so had to buy it lol, hows it doing you swapped all your bits over to it?

Is that better than the usual mobil 1 and castrol etc brands? and also whats better like multigrade or fully synthetic etc few different types?

anyway i also meant to put gearbox oil aswell so any recommendations?
dalejones

12th May 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any pics of it how does it go? yer swapped some stuff over its lookin mint, havin the timing belt done next week as that bearin noise from the engine is a cambelt tensioner, should be runnin sweet then, got an inlet off flame to go on aswell!
alan-g-w

12th May 09 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Castrol GTX Magnatec

New Poll