corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Anyone else in need of DIY SOS?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone else in need of DIY SOS?
R Lee

User status: Offline
26th May 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolute lack of motivation.
Anybody else the same at the moment?

My bathroom is stripped bare. I have £2,500 worth of stuff to go into it. Luckily I have en-suite
And, my garden is just a big mud pit after taking a few tonnes of shit garden landscaping out.

Now, I just can't be bothered. I want to move out so I don't have to see the mess I've made
Andrew

26th May 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't even be bothered to clean up anymore. Bought a new hover 3 weeks back and it's still in the box.

Need to sort this!
J da Silva

26th May 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love DIY, I get bored just sat around the house I'd sooner get on with something.
C2RL R

26th May 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i has exactly the same mate. i stripped my kitchen and bathroom down to bare brick both at the same time. it used to make me feel sick when i saw what needed to be done to put it right.
jungle

28th May 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have ups and downs at times but i find that you get more satisfaction when you get a job finished i know how you feel tho mate just gotta crack on or it'll get you down more

New Poll