corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Anyone familiar with acrobat pro 8.0

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone familiar with acrobat pro 8.0
J1

User status: Offline
25th Jun 09 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've created a kinda presentation in acrobat using links the only prob is that the links are all set to custom zoom level and i need them to be set to fit page is there a quick way that i can set all the links to fit page zoom level as the presentation is 300 slides with approx 10 links on each page

please help!!!!
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Jun 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't got it on my home machine but I use it a lot at work.

Stab in the dark here...

Can you not just go to the window at the side with all the pages, do a CTRL+A and select them all, then go to the zoom option and set them all the same?

New Poll