corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heater.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heater.
danny_nova

User status: Offline
26th Jun 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everytime i turn my corsa on the heating comes on flat out, even when its turned off, we even UNPLUGGED the heater and it still come on .any ideas???
it comes on with dash lights but goes off when you start it but sometimes stays on the hole time, even took fuse out aswell and it still works ???????

New Poll