corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » stem seals and oil leak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stem seals and oil leak
dan-sport

User status: Offline
12th Jul 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how hard are they to do, how do you change them and is it important i do it asap? would it cause me to loose abit of water as im loosing just a tiny bit of water atm out my zorst?

and the oil leak is from my sump plug and sump and i don't know why, i've changed the sump gasket, sump plug and washer yet it still leaks theirs no damage to the sump either so its really confusing me and im getting to the end of the line with the car tbh if i can't fix this easily its going as i've had enough

cheers dan
andyc1234

12th Jul 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stem seals are a head off and valves out job not really a driveway thing. wouldnt make it lose water though. sounds more like hg
dan-sport

12th Jul 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a right git i've only just done that lol 500 miles and its been fine now it has just gone again right its time for an upgrade haha not going to bother fixing the 1.6 again

[Edited on 12-07-2009 by dan-sport]

New Poll