corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone Help
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
5th Aug 09 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I finally took the plunge and purchased an Iphone which arrived yestarday and I'm really impressed with it for the most part. However everytime I try to use any of the apps such as Safari, iTunes etc. it comes up saying 'Could not activate data network: You are not subscribed to a cellular data service' I'm I missing something or have O2 just forgotten to activate the Free data? Any help would be much appreciated
andy1868

5th Aug 09 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it pay as you go or on contract? my mate has a pay as you go one and some settings needed changing. Just give O2 a call or pop into one of their shops
Mad Moe

5th Aug 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate it is on a business contract, think I'll just pop along the O2 store at lunchtime
Leighton

5th Aug 09 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

call 8002 and talk to the tech people. they can issue network data strait to your phone and all you have to do is accept the new data and it should sort it
noshua

5th Aug 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing to do is to go in-store and let them set it up, or phone them (I use 202), there's a few settings on the o2 website you can type into the phone though.

http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/settings.html

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by noshua]
Leighton

5th Aug 09 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OO what is 202 i have never rung that before, 8002 is the buisness number to call
Mad Moe

5th Aug 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just spoke to O2 and apprently because my previous hanset was a Blackberry the Sim wont allow some of the iPhone settings so I now have to wait for a new Sim Card to be sent out
MarkM

5th Aug 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have got an E71 tbh.
Leighton

5th Aug 09 at 11:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There may be a problem with O2 at the min, just tryed to get onto the net and im getting a messages saying "no gateway reply"

New Poll