corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD/Fuse/Electric help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MFD/Fuse/Electric help
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Oct 09 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to read fault code on the corsa, accidentally touched another pin in the block big spark and the paperclip got rather warm.

But now i have no interior light, the MFD stays lit all the time and car alarm wont arm because it thinks something is on. Like it will beep 3 times when i leave the intrior light on or something.... But its the MFD.

All fuses are okay

Any ideas?
Thanks

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I touched the top right one, next to number 8

Marcy Marc

Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Oct 09 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er, i have no interior ligght, no radio and the MFD is lit up but blank.

When i open the door, the MFD goes off, but when i shut the door it comes back on

Marcy Marc

grez12

30th Oct 09 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same problem last week cd/mfd/interior light/horn/hazard lights

but mfd only come on when lights turned on lol

sounds well daft but all it was i blew the hazard light fuse 20a well messed my head up for ages lol
dan-sport

30th Oct 09 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i have had this aswell replace fuse 1 and everythink will be fixed, you will find your cd player works if you put the lights on or open your door lmao

New Poll