corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe'd corsa questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe'd corsa questions
lee_dodd

User status: Offline
10th Dec 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of quick questions

what poundage springs should i look at getting for my c20xe'd gsi on coilovers, ive heard from around 270lb to 300lb would be fine, what have people had and what did it handle like

i was also told that it would handle better with out the gsi front ARB, is that correct

its not on the road yet and i would like to get it all sorted before it is finished

thanks
DaveB

User status: Offline
10th Dec 09 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run 300lb front springs. 250-300 should be fine; higher poundage for the more track use the car will see.

Front ARB is a total personal preference; I love having one fitted, others dont.

New Poll