corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » V Quick Punto Question. Changing Speedo Sensor, is it a 22mm spanner i need?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V Quick Punto Question. Changing Speedo Sensor, is it a 22mm spanner i need?
johnhara1

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to change the speedo sensor at the back of the gearbox as it has started to read 0 constantly.

I don't have anything bigger than a 19mm spanner and it's a ballache to get too on the driveway, in the snow to check the size of the nut.

Adjustable spanner is shite and just slips off.

Anyone confirm it's a 22mm spanner i need?

Cheers

New Poll