corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headgasket

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headgasket
paddycorsa

User status: Offline
8th Mar 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hows it goin! Headgasket is gone on my 1lt 1998 corsa I got a quote of a main dealer of about 500-600 Euros thats about 350 to 400 sterling. Would I be better of going to a local mechainc to get it fixed instead. How should the car be acting with the head gasket gone in the morning when it is cold it just about goes but after a few minutes when it heats up it runs fine unless u floor the accelerator in which case the em light comes on. Finally wat could have caused this i always keep a check on the coolant and always use a top quality oil plus i don't drive it hard. and input would greatly appreciated.

New Poll