corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior Neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior Neons
MrMillar

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got some Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting for the interior of my car, I'm going to put them near the foot peddles, and that sort of area the only problem is I'm a really bad noob at this sort of thing and there blue which I think is illegal.

Can anyone give me some advice towards fitting and whether this will get me pulled...
*JonnyG*

26th Jan 10 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't get pulled for them if there lighting up your feet!
MrMillar

26th Jan 10 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yea, but at night I'm sure the whole of the interior will be blue, I heard something about it being illegal because people may see it from the corner of there eyes and pull over mistakenly
jon(c20xe corsa)

27th Jan 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think u r right i wud ask a cop if i was u its the ony way to be shor they r easy 2 fit all you need 2 do is mount them and earth 1 side and conect all of the lives up to 1 side of a swich and the uther side 2 a fused live i can make u a wiring kit if u wont u2u me

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by jon(c20xe corsa)]
MrMillar

31st Jan 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jon(c20xe corsa)
i think u r right i wud ask a cop if i was u its the ony way to be shor they r easy 2 fit all you need 2 do is mount them and earth 1 side and conect all of the lives up to 1 side of a swich and the uther side 2 a fused live i can make u a wiring kit if u wont u2u me

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by jon(c20xe corsa)]

Hey thanks allot for all the help m8, I will attempt to try this, have you any idea if there is a website with a manual on how to install these or anything?

New Poll