corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Redtop help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop help
Josh_CorsaSport

User status: Offline
1st Jun 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, i have a corsa coil pack redtop and it isn't running how it should be, its fine when you start it up but once it starts gettin up to temperature it will start hesitating and doesnt deliver the power untill your foots all the way down to the floor it seems to only do this below 2500 revs, anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I have only just recently bought the car n the lad i got it off said he replaced the cam sensor, engine coolant sensor, the air flow meter and also he said the ecu was replaced due to it bein stored under the scuttle panel in a plastic bag but water had got into it n the connector has started to corrode Thanks

New Poll