corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rodeo Drive Concours d'Elegance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rodeo Drive Concours d'Elegance
SVT2888

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This past weekend after Saturdays EPIC Cars and Coffee, and after my first ever game of Beer Pong, I decided to head to the Rodeo Drive Concours d'Elegance.

It had been a few years since I had last attended, and I was a bit hungover, but I HAD to go because I had heard that there was supposed to be some pretty special stuff on display. The show certainly didn't disappoint. There was eye candy everywhere, both the wheeled and legged kind.

I was extremely delighted when I spotted the Jaguar XJ220 that the Peterson Automotive Museum brought down because it has been an automotive hero of mine since childhood yet I had never seen one in person. I soooo wish I could have heard it roar. That's why I love Cars and Coffee because you actually get to hear the cars as they are driven into and out of the lot.

Nonetheless here's the pick of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery and download free wallpapers over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rodeo Drive Concours d'Elegance 23 database queries in 0.0092239 seconds