corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.24 *LFA content*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.7.24 *LFA content*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This weekend my car finally earned its self a name. It has been christened "Sex Panther," because it work 60% of the time every time! It's also as much of a chick magnet as the cologne.

Anyways, as you might have guessed by the Anchorman reference I missed Cars and Coffee Saturday morning because my car wouldn't start. All I heard was *click click click* and nothing happened. The battery is good, I replaced the connectors and tested it. All is good. Now my only suspicions are the starter or wiring issues as the car is a wiring mess due to the previous owner and his hack jobs. It's a wonder how he graduated from an automotive technical school with certification as an automotive electrician!

I've had to admire the great selection from Cars and Coffee from the pictures posted on CNCpics just like you guys do every week. I know many of you believe that I'm the sole contributor for CNCpics, but it is a team effort. Max, Chuck, and I all take pictures for the website. Each one of us has our own style and different taste. I guess that's what makes our website so popular. There isn't a clear bias towards anything like most galleries. Chuck is mainly just a contributing photographer, Max is the owner of the site and tech geek who keeps the site running and fixes it every time I break it. I am more of the public relations, marketing, and editing side of the site I guess. I'm the one who makes all the posts and I'm the one who is more apt to meeting many of our fans.

Anyways now that I've given you guys an explanation of how CNCpics works here are my picks of this weekends pics:

As always you can view the full gallery over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.24 *LFA content* 23 database queries in 0.0101221 seconds