corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lumpy idel c20let, sounds like its firing on 3, causing boost guage to bounce??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lumpy idel c20let, sounds like its firing on 3, causing boost guage to bounce??
N13L X B

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all ive put my c20let back in now but seems to be running lumpy, as if its only firing on 2 or 3?

the engine management light is on and the boost guage seems to be bouncing because of the rough idle.

Ive checked all vacum hoses, timing, and its had all new dizzy leads rotor arm and new plugs spaced correctly.

Any ideas please lads?
Robo C20Let

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the two plugs at the back of the cylinder head i think (dont quote me) can be mixed up and might need swapping

check all the earth connections

paperclip test the faults that will help

get a new coil as it may be nakered

any more problems post up or u2u me

New Poll