corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2L Corsa Convertion Shifter?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2L Corsa Convertion Shifter?
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey was dont the pod yesterday and had i slight problem of getting it to select 3rd gear, its got a modified original shifter on top of the gearbox but all the bushes are shagged so i was thinking of getting everything brand new, LMF do the conversion and sell the 2 bushes separently, but do they do the small rod and the other bushes on there? Hope You lot can help! Because i should be racing at TRAX. Thanks Adam

New Poll