corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gettin sum gtir tbs to run with std management need a bit of advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gettin sum gtir tbs to run with std management need a bit of advice
jon-valver

User status: Offline
9th Sep 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi , buyin some nissan pulsar gtir throttle bodies.

just wanted a bit of advice when fitting ect. i know i need to get the manifold made up from the tbs to the head inlet, im using them with standard management for the mo cos they have a plenum so i can just connect that to afm and fuel rail just sits the same and the tps just bolts on, so in theory it should all be ok right? or am i missing something cheers
AshWatson

User status: Offline
9th Sep 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give bogg brothers a ring matey they've quoted my mate £130 for an inlet manifold and alternator lowering bracket for putting bike carbs on his 1.6 lol

New Poll