corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee National Hangover Day Edition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee National Hangover Day Edition
SVT2888

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 04:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly didn't think that I would make it to this Cars and Coffee, given the nights festivities and all. But, I controlled my self and made sure I didn't get drunk. Especially since I didn't think that Max or Chuck would make it. Heck, I even drove straight from my NYE activities to Cars and Coffee!

Much to my surprise Chuck was already there and Max showed up a little later feeling a little under. It was a particularly cold morning by California standards so we where unsure about the potential turnout. It was 36F when we got there at 6:30am and there where a few cars already there. But soon, it became apparent that it was worth freezing. First we had a Ferrari 250TdF show up, then a stunning off-white 458 Italia, followed not long after by a pre-production yellow Lexus LFA. Then while we where walking the lot we had a blueish-green 458 Italia show up. It is the first 458 that I have liked. I still can't get over how GREAT it looked in that color.

We didn't have too many cars at this weekends Cars and Coffee, but the quality was surely there.

I hope you guys enjoy this weekends picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
mike56gte

5th Jan 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow! some awsome cars there!
P1CK4D

5th Jan 11 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lexus LFA. Big ££££!!!
SteveW

5th Jan 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you guys ever have a poor turn out or rubbish weather ??

amazing as always

thanks for sharing
SVT2888

6th Jan 11 at 05:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
do you guys ever have a poor turn out or rubbish weather ??

amazing as always

thanks for sharing

Yeah we do. Christmas weekend had pretty crummy weather, and it has been rained out a few times this year.

The lot was only 1/4 filled this past weekend due to the very cold weather by So Cal standards.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee National Hangover Day Edition 23 database queries in 0.0145142 seconds