corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and (NO)Coffee v.3.05 *Pantera Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and (NO)Coffee v.3.05 *Pantera Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
11th Mar 11 at 03:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Apparently somebody snitched that the people selling the coffee and donuts didn't have a sink nearby to wash their hands so they shut down the coffee booth! :thumbdown:

It's been a while since I've made a post since I've been really busy with school and, well, the weather in So Cal hasn't been very So Cal-ie lately. Tons of rain and the mountains are covered in snow. Though today the weather is nice so you can conceivably surf and snowboard on the same day! Who says we don't have seasons?!

This weekend we finally had good clean weather and what a great turn out did we have! The Pantera club brought down around 40 cars and wowed the crowd. Their Pantera's ranged from beautiful originals to uniquely modified examples.

We also had a Porsche GT2RS in attendance for the first time. It's getting REALLY hard to tell differentiate between every version. An original early Shelby Cobra in unrestored condition also made an appearance. I hope it never gets restored. The patina on it was great.

There was also a home built Aeriel Atom that someone brought down. That was interesting to say the least. Beyond that we had the "usual" suspects which in many places would stand out, but not really here.

Hope you guys enjoy the picks of the pics:
*they are click-able*

As always you may view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
Ingham
Banned

11th Mar 11 at 03:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay about the coffee thing but soopaZOMG at the Bentley?! And the stanced Lexus flol
SVT2888

11th Mar 11 at 03:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was Big Bear Lake when I went 3 weeks ago

P.S. I HATE the snow!
Pridzz

11th Mar 11 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That bentley I think has a veilside kit on it, Would love to go to one of those meets - If money was no object that = heaven.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and (NO)Coffee v.3.05 *Pantera Edition* 23 database queries in 0.0898142 seconds