corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gear box oil leak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gear box oil leak
Corsa-prem

User status: Offline
16th Jun 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I have yet another problem with my Corsa b 1.2 8v. Yesterday I noticed some oil on my drive, had a quick look under the car and couldn't see anything. Left it over night and now there's more gear box oil on my drive, so had a good look under my car and it seems to be coming from where the engine joins the gear box. anyone got any ideas?
Corsa-prem

User status: Offline
17th Jun 11 at 04:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?

New Poll