corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Phucking Barstards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phucking Barstards
AustinRacer

User status: Offline
11th Apr 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday i parked my car in the local supermarket left it for 10mins max came back only to find someone had put my window thru they have tried getting in thru the lock but as they tried this the tool they was using slipped n went over to my back passenger window then they must of thought fook it we will try pulling the matal around my window still no luck then they must of just put window thru as no other way worked! all my window is shattered as the film from my tints has kept it together they havent took anything (thank god) but wot was the fooking point if ya not gonna take anything wee anyway my locked is fooked altogether i rang scrap yard today n they said £60 for new door n glass but dont no wether to have a new lock for passenger side or keep the oringinal one in but how will i wire the new door speaker up to my stereo also i will need to get the code changed on window cos it will need my reg number on it.If anyone could help me it wud be much appreciated
Helen
antscorsa

11th Apr 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate had the rear winsw smashed on mine weds nite, well fuckin annoying
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

w@nkers
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya telling me
the thing is the tw@ts who have done this r prob 16-20 n never done a days work n this sort of thing doesnt happen to them
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the thing though half these people pinch stuff for drugs pinch stuff that may have a value of 100 quid and sel it for 15 to get the next fix its happened to me you can only do so much at the enhd of the day just catching the b@stards would be heaven leave a bat in yer motor and clob them round the knee with it
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i caught someone i wudnt be able to stop hitting them my old car was always getting broken into that was a clio so i set my camcorda up n watched em the next night i put my dogs in the car (white german shepard n bulldog) the lil fookers came back but shite themselfs it was funny tho never heard a lad scream before was funny got rid of that car n got a bit more decent one but u cant have n e thing nice now days coz of these little pricks
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate I am exactly the same. I know its no comparison these days but about 4 years ago I bought a k nova sh!t hot nick paid a good bit of money for it too. N e way one weekend me brother had a argument with this lad and a few weeks later when I was walking to football he comes over to me with all his mates and smacks me for it. n e way me few weeks months later cars parked outside our lasses and get up the next morning every panel is scratched on me car window smashed and put shit on the door handle the scruffy fu@ker ooh wait till I get him on his own, n e way never had n e proof about who did it till one day I am washing me car when I find his initials engraved on me back bumper right at the bottom -m I would not care but when he done it theere was a £200 watch in ther ethat I got for my 18th and no one evn looked in the car it was done for the purpose of wrecking it. n e way the underlying point is if u aint got a garage do u bother spending money whjen u know it could be for nothing
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a garage but its filled with crap i parked my car in a busy supermarket car park about 5 yesterday ppl everywhere but yet no one saw a thing-yeah right my mum got her car knicked outta the same car park couple of months ago the coppers came n asked me if id seen a car speding thru i said no but think it could be the same knobs who have done this so he repoted it for me im not going thru insurance cost too much for next year plus i aint go no NCB`s yet
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not worth it then is i really, thing is its either drug users or organised crime maybe people targeting car owners watch you for a while and make there move like u say maybe just kids I am very dubious about doing me car up I have all the stuff ready and its about to go in the body shop and I am very apprehensive about getting the work done cos of people who are jelous and people with eyes stuck on me car
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cruel world
im just gonna get my door sprayed along with bumpers mirrors handles n the lock at the back sprayed thats it then but firstly i need an alarm
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I have a standard alarm and immobiliser and a vecta managusta immobiliser which is sh!t hot just need to get a really good alarm I think
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna stick me dogs in the car that will teach the barstards next time
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes no better deturrent just a shame u cant hie them in the glove box or something that will scare the b@stards they would not b back in a rush thats for sure
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thing is as well i drive about alot n my car is the only sporty-ish corsa where i live so its recgonisable n little thugs have eye sight shite sharp there days
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly thats what I mean like u say mines the only real sporty car where I live apart from an r s turbo round the corner and its not as if u can hide away when ur exhaust is giving out a deep note when u r driving past the local scum is it
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ive drilled my air box so it sounds pretty beefy but dont see the point wen they dont take oat tho
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day these peope are just scum and its as simple as that they int got anything nice so why should other people ? smash a window scratch a few panels oh thats nothing - they wake up next day and laugh about it with there mates where as u and I are left with the repair bill. What do u do ? go to the insurance and make a claim is it worth it I think not so u go to the bodyshop and pay out of yer own pocket with money u have worked hard for whilst the thieving scum have probably been in bed
AustinRacer

11th Apr 03 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting high
Karnage Corsa

11th Apr 03 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly dont have a job just go and roba car that should get me a quick fix
Black Corsa SRi

12th Apr 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly the same thing happened to me last weekend when i left my car in pub car park! They only knicked a few Cd's and so i said it was just glass damage so that i wouldnt loose my NCB on insurance so I only had to pay the first 50 and autoglass came to my door and fitted new glass and everythin so u should do that rather than pay 60 to a scrapper. Assuming u got fully comp insurance!
Dannys SXI

12th Apr 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where i work, someone tried getting my boses cd player. Then my boss walked round the corner sneaked up on the guy. When the cops arrived the guy had a black eye and a broken nose.

Them curbs are dangerous where we work. lol
Karnage Corsa

12th Apr 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

class thats what I would do aswell cant prove a thing thats the best part of it I think the cops favour you aswell when u r the victim especially if its someone known to them with previous..
AustinRacer

12th Apr 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im fully comp paid enuff for it too but my mate said i wont need a new door cos where they have had ago the seal from the window will cover it just need glass in it tho mind u i like a car with air cond lol
Helen

New Poll