corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v. 9.10 *Acid Rain edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v. 9.10 *Acid Rain edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
14th Sep 11 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...Or at least you'd think we had acid rain as quickly as the cars scrambled when it began to sprinkle. It figures that the weekend I get out early from work and get to Cars and Coffee super early the weather is unusually crummy for So Cal summer. The clouds also seemed to keep most of the bad apples away and most cars. It was a pretty quiet day at Cars and Coffee. A bummer for the Volkswagen club who chose that day to meet at Cars and Coffee and hold a rally.

Since I arrived super early I stood by the entrance with the organizers and greeted and directed people on where to park. I only seemed to really piss off a Pontiac G5 driver when I told him to park his car in the Spectator lot. He took off pretty mad. Then there was the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP driver who scorned us as he drove in quick and peeled his tires. Don't know what his deal was but he was going too fast for us to really stop him. There was also Mr. Mystic Cobra on black HRE's who always acts like a douche. This time the cop saw him as he got sideways leaving and chased him down. Don't really know what happened after that though. Other than these guys the show was pretty mellow. Only notables being a very unique Ferrari GTO, a Spyker LM85, a Brown Diablo, Carrera GT, a Bentley Continental Flying Spur with a Aqua/yellow/cream interior and some special VW's.

Nevertheless here are this weeks picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

You may also follow us on Facebook at Facebook/cncpics

Thanks and enjoy the pics,

-Leo
Douche of the week:

He felt the need to squeal his tires in front of the organizers and then stood like that posing in front of his car.c
SteveoBC
Premium Member

14th Sep 11 at 06:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ugly cunt
Ugly car

The rest are awesome apart from the 997 turbo cabriolet, the colour of his car is awful
SVT2888

15th Sep 11 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
Ugly cunt
Ugly car

The rest are awesome apart from the 997 turbo cabriolet, the colour of his car is awful

That's actually a factory color with a matte wrap over it in the same shade.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Sep 11 at 05:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was there, drove from San Diego in the morning so didn't arrive so early, was emptying out when we arrived.

Did ask about a bit but didn''t manage to catch up with you. Still got a nice cup of tea and some nice motors.
SVT2888

15th Sep 11 at 05:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I was there, drove from San Diego in the morning so didn't arrive so early, was emptying out when we arrived.

Did ask about a bit but didn''t manage to catch up with you. Still got a nice cup of tea and some nice motors.

Unfortunately the weather was crummy this past weekend.
Are you staying much longer?
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Sep 11 at 05:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already headed north, currently in San Fran, got a bit to see here then flying east on Friday.

I will be back at some point
SVT2888

15th Sep 11 at 05:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Already headed north, currently in San Fran, got a bit to see here then flying east on Friday.

I will be back at some point

Cool. Let me know when you come back.
Balling
Premium Member

15th Sep 11 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be going to this in 3 weeks!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v. 9.10 *Acid Rain edition* 24 database queries in 0.0158060 seconds