corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B standard alarm system

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B standard alarm system
ForderSXI

User status: Offline
   20th Oct 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon, i have a Corsa B SXi and i need a bit of info on the standard alarm system fitted. I have a button and a sensor on the interior light and a flashing LED on the hazard switch. If i hold the button down the LED starts flashing for around 10 seconds and then goes off.

I havent a clue how to set the alarm as im guessing the LED should flash when it is so. I would appreciate if someone could shed some light!
AlexW

User status: Offline
20th Oct 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First up, To lock your car via the drivers door do you turn it 90degrees or 45 degrees for it to lock?

The LED should come on and stay constant for a few secs then flash. Normally the lock barrel has a broken bit that means it only locks on 90degrees and thus the alarm does not trigger.

Also, If you check your owners manual, Assuming you have one, It explains what that button does etc.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Oct 11 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The button is to disable the sensors so you can leave animals in the car.

New Poll