corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Water leak inside car help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water leak inside car help
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 11 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, so i've discovered water in and around the passenger side rear inner arch. Not really sure as to where it could be coming from. I've checked around the rear light and it doesn't look to be coming from there. My dad thinks it could be the rubber tube that runs up behind the window, says it's the sunroof drain? But i'm not 100% sure. Now my question is where does this tube go? Does it have any joins in it? I really don't know what to do to solve this issue, any help would be very much appreciated

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
AlexW

22nd Nov 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No joins in that tube, Goes from the sunroof corner to the bottom of the light, It then comes out in the arch.

At least that is how I remember it.

Its that side that had the crash yeah? Not coming in around the window or something?
Paul W
Premium Member

22nd Nov 11 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the side that got smashed up. Just been out pouring water over the sunroof, looks like that pipe is fine as i can't see any water coming from it. So it's either the window, the light or some other place that's hidden away, i'll have to try pouring some water over the quarter tomorrow when i can see what i'm doing. As far as i can tell it doesn't look like it's coming from the window but i'll have to try it to rule it out.

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project

New Poll