corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » switched iphone on osx..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author switched iphone on osx..
Wrighty

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up til recently i used itunes on my pc until it carked it, so simply switched over to my macbook for syncing and updates BUT, on pc there when you plug your iphone in there was a nice little window that came up and asked you if youd like to import your pics - i liked this function but now on osx i cant seem to do the same even trying to navigate manually to the iphones storage i just cant find it to simply copy and paste my pics....anyone know how i can do this if its even possible at all?
Russ

10th May 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

devices menu on the left hand bar > iPhone > photos tab > checkbox at top, choose folder to sync with
Wrighty

10th May 12 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure iv done that russ, dont think it imported them off the phone. il have another look tomoz when i update my ios
Russ

11th May 12 at 05:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just open iPhoto and import?

New Poll