corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Eminem tickets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eminem tickets
Ryan L

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this post ultimately belongs in Classified and Wanted section but i thought i might be able to generate a bit more interest by putting it in here, and Eminem is a class act so i thought people who missed on tickets for him when they went on sale might fancy some

Basically i've got 2 Eminem Tickets for sale for the Anger Management Tour (featuring 50 Cent, D12, Papa Roach etc...) on Sunday 22nd June 2003 at Milton Keynes bowl. The event is all standing and starts at about 2PM.

Tickets have been selling on ebay for as much as £200 each, so I'm looking for £300 for the pair. If I don't sell them on here as this is the first place I'm gonna advertise them for you guys and girls.

U2U if you have any queries or wish to place a bid

If anyone wants anymore information it can be found here or alternatively on his Official Website here
psycho sport

28th Apr 03 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck in finding some one to pay that much! I goin on the same day and lookin forward to it!
Ryan L

28th Apr 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, i can't wait for it

New Poll