corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing b centre console

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing b centre console
CORSAguy93

User status: Offline
10th Jul 12 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above, im looking to paint the centre console in my corsa b, but havent the faintest idea how to get it off. do i need to remove all the dials aswell?
Firefly

10th Jul 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, you have to remove dials and air vents. 2 screws behind the air vents and 2 behind the air circulate lever facia
corsajay88

10th Jul 12 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts in chester are you, i can give you a hand
Prey

11th Jul 12 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pull the heater slider knob off and then ping out the insert, 2 screws behind there. then twist the top vents down til they pop forward and there's 2 screws behind those. mfd cover then lifts off and you can unplug it. then pull the heater settings knobs off.

pull the centre console trim forward and if it's an early car there are 2 screws just below the vents that you have to unscrew from the back, if it's a later car they don't have these and the heater controls panel just 'snaps' off.

real easy job, 15 min including a beverage break!

New Poll