corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Today i done this and .. help (advice)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Today i done this and .. help (advice)
csifku

User status: Offline
5th Oct 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TOday i done this .. it was hard to put back on the two parts inlet manifold .. omg it took me 5 hours . anyway i put everything back on, forgot few things so i took everything off and on again ... when i start the car and force it i saw a bit smoke coming out of my headlight .. do u think is normal to be like that at the begining or did i put something wrong ? btw i wanna ask before i put the Metal thing (dont know the name, the thing that connect the injectors ) i put the big rubber washers inside the injectors or i need to put first in the metal thing ? cos i put the rubber washers on the injectors and then put this and then i connect the electric to the injectors !?

davegreen
Premium Member

6th Oct 12 at 05:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im guessing your talking about the fuel rail? the washers will be the o rings. they fit to the injectors using a tiny amount of oil to help them slide, ( you need lube if shes a tight fit!) petroleum jelly works to. where the seals soft or hard? the smoke maybe a fuel leak or just oil and cleaner burning off? hard to say with out seeing it though.
csifku

6th Oct 12 at 06:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
im guessing your talking about the fuel rail? the washers will be the o rings. they fit to the injectors using a tiny amount of oil to help them slide, ( you need lube if shes a tight fit!) petroleum jelly works to. where the seals soft or hard? the smoke maybe a fuel leak or just oil and cleaner burning off? hard to say with out seeing it though.

i will have a look better today cos i put all back in last night using only my htc torch lol thanks. will update the topic soon
csifku

6th Oct 12 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen

i will try to draw on paint exactly what i mean later .. btw did u put first the injectors on the FUEL RAIL or first i install them on the inlet manifold ? (they wasnt easy to go in) ?
davegreen
Premium Member

6th Oct 12 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fit the injectors to the fuel rail then fit it all to manifold should slide in easy with lube on o rings. you got a haynes manual? get one.

New Poll