corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sportex Additional Part

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sportex Additional Part
KiZZER

User status: Offline
4th Dec 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got my Sportex race pipe today, im un-sure on something though, its probs what I guess it is but ill check with you guys 1st.

As you see in the picture I got a small silver pipe with the package, not too sure what thats for, im guessing its the part that goes on at the end of the pipe (opposite to back box end) because currently where the mid section ends ive got a small pipe held in by 2 brackets each end, so I can only guess that the new part is to replace this?

pete8v

User status: Offline
4th Dec 12 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a joining piece for the cat pipe when i decatted my 8v i needed 1 but since i put my cat back in doesn't need 1

New Poll