corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe front springs/corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe front springs/corsa b
tomrookes

User status: Offline
5th Feb 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. I have just brought a redtop engine conversion for my corsa b. I have all the parts to fit it i just need to sort my suspension out. Does anyone know where i can get some springs made up to take the extra weight of the xe? I have tried courtenay but they only do 25mm springs and wont make a custom set. Also let me know what you guys are using. Cheers in advance.
davegreen
Premium Member

5th Feb 13 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coil overs is a great way to go, plenty to choose from depending on your budget.
john_redtop

5th Feb 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to start with i had 60mm gmax springs and shocks was a little bouncy but did the job i now have fk coilovers on at about 100mm and its spot on
tomrookes

6th Feb 13 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been reading about coilovers and how some corsas need moifying for them to fit and having to use spacers but i cant uae spacers because then my speedlines will catch on my front arches.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Feb 13 at 05:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont need any spacers if you are using coilovers designed for a corsa b and the correct vauxhall fitment wheels
tomrookes

7th Feb 13 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the replies
Edges 58

8th Feb 13 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get good coilovers with 300lb springs up front.. Mine was perfect

New Poll