corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » KWP200+ flasher

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KWP200+ flasher
iby

User status: Offline
8th Feb 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just bought one and going to install it when I go home.

Has anybody used it before? Does it actually do what it says on the tin?
Brett
Premium Member

8th Feb 13 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a risky game flashing your ecu with some china ebay thing? Where are you getting the maps from too?
iby

8th Feb 13 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, it's a china eBay thing but got it off my mate instead of ebay lol.

I'm not really wanting to map anything in all honesty. Rather go into it an experiment what I can do with it with my spare 1.0 corsa. Its on its very last legs 117K, so Going to experimnet if it is even mappable etc.

I have mapping software on my laptop, and ECU file tuning software and stuff.

I'm not going to trust maps that are on the internet. I believe there are services where you send them original map and they return it modified but then again, it will not be utilizing the fill potential as its not a rr map..

Mainly want to connect it to a built in PC in my car displayed on my 12.2" sun visor monitor so I can view all the live ECU data for extra cool points. If I can get more power and its relatively easy and I get an understanding of how it all works, that's a bonus
Brett
Premium Member

8th Feb 13 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, best of luck with it.

Not sure if it can log live data as the one I had didn't seem to, more of a tool to take a dump of the map and reupload as far as I could see. Damn thing couldn't even manage that.
iby

8th Feb 13 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha

We will have to see what it offers. Cheap so not loosing out on much lol.

New Poll