corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car wont drive...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car wont drive...
MightyNexx

User status: Offline
6th Apr 13 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, bit of a problem here, jumped in my car last night, started her up and moved off, flashed someone out a junction and went to move off again, then something went and i had no drive, the engine was running fine etc, goes into gear but isnt doing anything ?? the car has been making a sound like a fcked bearing for a few weeks now, (change bearing and cv) and it was still there, any idea's what my problem could be ?? gearbox, gear linkage, driveshaft ?? thanks in advance
Dave

6th Apr 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driveshaft popped out?
MightyNexx

6th Apr 13 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i was thinking, would it be possible for the new cv that was fitted to come away from the shaft ?? cheers
BenC1985

6th Apr 13 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id go with what Dave said. My bros old nova let used have the same problem. ended up just being the shaft popped out the gearbox abit. Worth a look.
MightyNexx

7th Apr 13 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, sorted it today and it was as you said still hearing the noise so im guessing the bearing has been damaged when being fitted

New Poll