corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Problem with my car need advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem with my car need advice
mike.p

User status: Offline
21st Dec 07 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night went to go out and 1st of all when i tried to put it in reverse it would grind then it would only go in when i turned the car of. So i reversed of my drive onto the rd then went to put it in 1st and guess what the car wouldnt have it so i tried all the other gears and nope wont find a single gear. So me bro pused me back onto me drive then i turned the car of to find that whislt the engine is of it will go in gear but with it on it wont.

I asked me dad and he said it could be the clutch. Is it more likely to be this or something else
mattk

21st Dec 07 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clutch will need either adjusting, or cause this case seems a bit more extreme it could need replacing
mike.p

21st Dec 07 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not botherd about replacing it its just knowing my luck id replace it and it would still be the same So i thought i might as well see what you lot reckon it could be.

Cheers for the reply mattk
OliSteadman

21st Dec 07 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try adjusting the clutch. Wind the black 'stopper' on the clutch lever out.

New Poll