corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Distributer cap - where from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Distributer cap - where from?
Generation

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are xe and let ones the same? Can't seem to find on on euro car parts?

Do any of you guys know part number (I need one for a let ideally a black one too)
Mark.W

User status: Offline
20th May 13 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bosh ones from Autovaux but there bloody exspensive £66 but if you get a normal red one i have a spare bosh black cover i could sell you.

New Poll