corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension Kit Fitted Badly?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension Kit Fitted Badly?
Mikorsa16v

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i have a suspension kit, how will i know whether it has been fitted well or not? will i know straight away? can it just fcuk up without any notice, like just come out of its mountings or summit? maybe im being paranoid, but i wanna make sure the monkeys fit it right, also when i take the bolt out for the rear arch do i need to bond the arch back on, what does this bolt actually do?

cheers!
Kris TD

8th May 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not easy to fuck up aslong as they put it all back in reverse order it came off.
Makarus

8th May 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bolt holds the arch on, take the bolts off and bond it back on with some silicon to try and avoid rubbing.

New Poll