corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PS3 connection help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS3 connection help
mikenoncorsa

User status: Offline
6th Sep 13 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys, recently moved house so new wireless router etc. now I can't get my PS3 to connect online. At first I thought it was a signal fault as PS3 is in the conservatory and even using my iPad in there is a no no as wifi signal goes. I purchased a wifi repeater and have sync'd that now.

In the PS3 settings the connection signal strength shows 100% to my wireless network but the connection test times out saying unable to obtain IP address.

Any ideas??
Wrighty

User status: Offline
8th Sep 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you connect anything to your router wirelessly? have you tested ps3 wired? if its showing as 100% strength its not a range issue sounds like your routers now allowing you a connection like its locked down..

New Poll