corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Projectors for business

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Projectors for business
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Oct 13 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious business.

We have a meeting room which my work would like to install a new projector into, attached to the ceiling and ready to go.

I have no idea on budget at the moment, I've been asked to gather costs. What sort of things should I be looking for in a projector for this type of application?
Bart

10th Oct 13 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairly cheap now a days.
I will drop you an email with details of our setup tomorrow if I can.
pow
Premium Member

11th Oct 13 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it a small meeting room? I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Epson projectors, EB-W12 if you need widescreen or EB-X12 if you need 4:3. Cashback on those models at the moment!
pow
Premium Member

11th Oct 13 at 07:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also - check out the iKON AVS amps and terminations. Proper good nice to work with stuff. Most of my private work has been AV and infrastructure - you know where to find me if you want help

New Poll