corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Battlefield Hardline

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battlefield Hardline
andy1868

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just stumbled across this, i might be behind the times but is anyone else looking forward to this? I'm liking the new layout, we'll see if it's as fun as it looks Only disappointment is an early 2015 release date, I normally look forward to an autumn release of battlefield so i can play it over the dark nights and holidays

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/one_alt
Wrighty

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 14 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After the flop that was battlefield 4, and the fact its nearly 1 whole year since its release and they are still fixing it, balancing it and making it work - im pretty wounded i spent 90 quid on a game thats shit and anyone can pick it up and do well with the amount of 'no skill' weapons in the game.

That said, new guys on board developing aspects of it, and DICE stockholm are not getting their mitts anywhere near it - it could work.

wont say im looking forward to it, but right now on ps4 between now and battlefront the forecast for shooters is pretty bleak

New Poll