corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where is the Idle control valve located???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where is the Idle control valve located???
SKATE

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 03:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess you guys are sick of answering this, but where is this located on the X16E motor?? What part of the throttle body?? Is it easy to remove??
Cheers.
miles

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With the standard inlet manifold in place it is located on the lower side of the throttle body I believe. Its got a straight 4 pin connectors onto it.

I imagin it would be a bit of a bitch to remove. I had mine with a mantzel powerbox which made it simple!

New Poll