corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ECU Light and Digi Dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU Light and Digi Dash
Darren

User status: Offline
26th Sep 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, since i put my digi dash in the em light kept coming on with the fault 'No Speed Sensor', i then ran a wire direct from the speedo wire to the ecu and this sorted it for a while but now it has come on again permantly. Any ideas as to what i could do or what may be wrong? my old speedo was cable driven if thats any help..

cheers
cobra148

26th Sep 03 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"No speed sensor" I'm assuming you have used the transducer that came with the digital dash?
Darren

26th Sep 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep
Darren

26th Sep 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
cobra148

26th Sep 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got the blue/red wire from the transducer going to the blue/red wire on the dash? You also need the black (positive) and brown (earth) from the transducer connected. You can connect these to the black and brown on loom from your original sender unit that goes to the ecu.

If you have done the above, it might be wise to check all your connections are 100%. Did you solder each connection or use something like scotchlocks which could cause a problem.

[Edited on 26-09-2003 by cobra148]
Darren

26th Sep 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i have done all that, the actual dash works fine. i have used them block connector things and as far as i can see all the connections are fine!!

New Poll