corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting cigarette lighter - where are wires

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting cigarette lighter - where are wires
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Mar 09 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seeing as i was once again in a position of not being able to find any pictures to make the job easy, i took some of my own as i went along finding the wires and fitting the gf a cigarette lighter.

Taking out the CD player and the cage for it there is a grey foam covered batch of wires and a black foam covered set. These are just tucked up and taped together above where the cage would sit.

This will then pull out (can see it on the right of the picture)

On the end of this trail of wires is a block

Brown and black are the c/lighter wires, so find them in the block and cut them out

Solder them to the wires off the c/lighter switch

Plug onto lighter back, and refit ashtray

Job done. Might help someone out who is in the position i was in.

Marcy Marc

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Kevxx

11th Mar 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks sir
Haimsey
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 06:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll