corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » ps3 - COD 6 thread!

New Poll
  <<  118    119    120    121    122    123    124  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ps3 - COD 6 thread!
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee
I think after about 20 knife kills people were getting a bit annoyed with me shouting "NNIIIIINNNJAAA!" every time i got someone!

I was laughing my arse off at that. My parents were wandering about whilst you were shouting too

"What's he saying? Is he a southerner?"
Tomnova16
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's a greasy cockney throwback

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
CorsAsh

5th Jan 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a double edged sword playing with some of you lot. On one hand you have the team-spirit, but on the other there's the annoying bit where some of you are running off killing everything that moves so I only get to pick of 10 or so stragglers each game instead of 25-30
Jas

5th Jan 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you had like 35 kills 30 deaths.. :/

shit..

I don't think im something special. only thing ive said was shit off youtube was the vid of the bloke getting a lucky knife throw and a stealth bomber?

sorry to step on your toes god
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
you had like 35 kills 30 deaths.. :/

shit..

I don't think im something special. only thing ive said was shit off youtube was the vid of the bloke getting a lucky knife throw and a stealth bomber?

sorry to step on your toes god

You've said it more than once mate... And I don't care how many deaths I get... I have a life, the k/d ratio isn't all I care about. I (used to) play this game for the fun of it, til everyone (like yourself) started being gimps and trying to get the highest k/d ratio possible (by camping, which you do even though you say you don't). That's why I'm waiting for MAG to come out, because even if they have campers, there will still be 128 people to shoot. Not someone who feels that the definition of a man is his K/D/Prestige
Jas

5th Jan 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick to your fifa if you don't like the way mw2 has gone.

I have a life too thanks

Im sorry they updated your model's

once again sorry GOD
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a mere mortal my friend And I honestly couldn't care about the models being updated I loved them so much for the hilarity, not the ability. I cope just fine with my SPAS. It's actually better at range with the grip than the models were Just you wait, you'll be a MAG convert too. You'll see.
Jas

5th Jan 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've look at it already and tbh I won't be buying until they have sturdy and tested servers

Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Download the beta from the PSStore. It's under "We Recommend". It's continually getting updated just now so that they will be ready.
CorsAsh

5th Jan 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, PSN has trouble holding a lag-free Ground War with just 18 players, I can't begin to imagine how it will cope with seven times as many people online.
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been in the making for a long time now, so I'm confident. I'll find out when I get home as it's downloading just now And it's down to the hosts connection with things like Ground War, don't think it's entirely PSN's fault. But aye, MW2 sucks. WaW forever
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then again, having looked on the MAG site, it appears that the servers lasted one hour before collapsing under the strain But there were thousands of folk on an untested server so it's hardly surprising. But it should be mended today
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm downloading the MAG beta now. You can imagine it'll take a bit of time for them to get this working properly, its a lot of people to have in one game if they get it right it'll be awesome
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you had to download the update yet?
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only just started downloading the beta so I guess it'll say something about an update once I have downloaded that
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Beta should only take a couple of minutes. Any longer than that, I suggest you turn it off now The download on my rank 1.5 connection takes 10 hours
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It always takes ages for me to download things from the PS Store, I'm used to it now

At 14%
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of the Beta!? Or the update?
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The beta. 18% now

I've never had any of these trial versions of games download quickly. Ever!
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear god Well the update is 1800mb... The Beta 36... You can see how long that'll take
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Around 40 minutes to an hour is quite normal for me with these things TBH

Think my internet is only 1.1MB. It copes fine with playing online games but not very good when it comes to downloading.
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jan 10 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh, you'd be best doing what I did then, and that's downloading during work/over night As it WILL take you 10+ hours on that connection!
P34NUT

5th Jan 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good games last night was only in about 3 tho :S

and on the subject...models may have been updated but if you no how to use them they are savage
mwg

5th Jan 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not using at the mo so will just leave it downloading. I reckon by 2pm I could have the beta part downloaded

I do normally do the downloads over night like you say though. Just happen to be off work today due to the snow.

38% woohoo
BarnshaW

5th Jan 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at people getting so emotional about MW2

<<  118    119    120    121    122    123    124  >>

New Poll