corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hmmmmmmmm (Gauge Related) Update At bottom of page!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hmmmmmmmm (Gauge Related) Update At bottom of page!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 06 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i think i get it now the wire that goes to the little bulb is a positive and the 2 that actually go to the cig lighter part are a positive and an earth?
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Oct 06 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi Broster answer me
broster
Premium Member

25th Oct 06 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant remember, put a multi meter on it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll