corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 6x9 wiring Help!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6x9 wiring Help!
neil h

User status: Offline
5th Jan 07 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wires for the rear speakers should be in there, 'cus i think theye are on my R reg merit.

dunno how much your intending to spend, but i paid 100 quid for my rainbow slx 6x9s and they're absolutely savage. kinda makes me wonder if a sub is really necessary, with the amount of bass they put out.
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jan 07 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO, 6x9s are not needed if you are having a sub. Mate had 1x12'' in the boot and set of comps up front and it sounded sweet
neil h

5th Jan 07 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well personally i found that the 6x9s put out plenty of bass for what i need and have the advantage of not taking up any boot space, so i guess its swings and roundabouts
TC

6th Jan 07 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, cba with a sub really. Cheers guys
stevegreetham

6th Jan 07 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, dont really need 6x9's on many systems.
On mine i have a set of comps up front, 2 subs and 6x9's in little boxes so they dont nick all the air space for my subs. Only reason i have them is because when the boot is up at shows they make it sound better imo

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll