corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON SUNSTRIPES???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON SUNSTRIPES???
Master K!

User status: Offline
1st Mar 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
ive got a 13" silver one from top and a 10" tinted one from bottom. everyone says they look mint. i know 2 fellas who have 18" one on a mondeo and 1 on a 306

How can it look gud with plastic all over ur windowScreen?
Cybermonkey

1st Mar 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess he likes looking out of letterboxes, he can see police a whole lot better, especially when one is stuck to his windscreen cos he cant see where the fuck hes going.

Dave
Russ2k2

1st Mar 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahah
STEvieXE

1st Mar 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i can see normally out of it except the sky and when i am say 1st at the traffic lights its hard to see the lights have to look up under the strip. the tinted on is a mild tint not as dark as the windows and u can see well out of it even at night. and another thing theres no need to be cheeky or ignorant coz ive got something on my car thats different. maybe u dont like it. idont care. i dont like alot of things on cars but u dont see me insulting folk because of it. if we all liked the same thing then this would be a boring site.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll